Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clash of These Titans

 I love Jon Stewart. Yet, I kinda agree with Wallace at one point. Jon does seem to use the "I'm a comedian" card to excuse his activism. I see nothing wrong with the activism though. At least he tries to criticize everyone who does something stupid. The epic duel was... epic.

What really got me thinking was how they were both arguing totally different things, but trying to speak the same language. It didn't work. How often in our conversations with each other do we argue points on such totally different levels that our words go over each other's heads. What I say to bring life is heard as death, and what another speaks as death, as hear as life. Discuss amongst yourselves... if you can!

 Watch the interview between Jon and Chris here!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTiDZ0-q-2o

No comments:

Post a Comment